Download Our App
The Church Center App is the fastest way to get information about what is going on at Restoration Church, watch, give, browse & join groups, and register for events on iOS or Android phones.
Log in (Mobile)
You’ll only have to do these steps the first time you open the app!
- =Search for "Restoration" (if you're not in the Restoration area, you might need to add "Alpharetta, GA" in the location search bar below the church name search)
- =Select Restoration Church, and confirm by tapping This is my church
- =Finally, you will be prompted to enter your phone number (or email if you prefer). Enter the six-digit code you receive back via text (or email if you choose that option). If you already have a profile, you'll be asked to verify your name. If you do not already have a profile, you can create one at this point by adding your name and email!
Once you have downloaded or opened the app and logged in, you’ll be able to take advantage of all sorts of features.
Here are some of the most commonly used sections:
The Events tab lets you see upcoming events at RC and register yourself and other members of your household.
Use the Groups tab to see information for your people groups or other groups at RC. You can view upcoming group meeting times and any resources shared with your group or with all groups.
The watch tab will take you to our Media page, where you all watch all of our recent services.
Church Center makes mobile giving simple and convenient. In the Giving tab, quickly set up one-time and recurring donations.
Text to Give Sign Up
To initiate your first Text-to-Give donation, our system will respond with a message that includes a setup link. Tapping this link will take you to your mobile browser, and walk you through these steps:
- Find Restoration: Giving will use the donor’s geographical location and phone number to suggest churches nearby (within 20 miles). You will find Restoration Church here.
- Log in to your profile: After choosing Restoration, you will be asked to enter your name and email address to either create a new donor profile (first time donors), or log in to access your existing donor profile (returning donors).
- Add or select a payment method: First-time donors can add a payment method to be used for this initial donation and future donations. Existing donors can log in to their profile to select a previously saved payment method.
- Submit the donation: Once you submit your donation, this will initiate that first donation and enable Text-to-Give for future use.
After setup, you can simply text their donation amount to 84321 to initiate an online donation.
Text to Give Account Management
You can update your Text-to-Give payment method or disable Text-to-Give from your donor profile. This will also allow you to update your Text-to-Give profile to connect with Restoration. To do this, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your Restoration’s donation form, and click Log In in the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the page
- Enter your email address/phone number to receive a verification code to your email/text inbox, and enter that code on the login page.
- After logging in, click that same dropdown and select Profile.
- On your profile, click My Giving
- Scroll down to the Text-to-Give section of the page and click the pencil icon to edit