Church Center App
The Church Center App is the fastest way to get information about what is going on at Restoration Church, give, pre-check your family, browse & join groups, and register for events on iOS or Android phones.
Text to Give Overview
In this video, you can see how easy it is to use Text-to-Give.
Text to Give Sign Up
To initiate your first Text-to-Give donation, our system will respond with a message that includes a setup link. Tapping this link will take you to your mobile browser, and walk you through these steps:
- Find Restoration: Giving will use the donor’s geographical location and phone number to suggest churches nearby (within 20 miles). You will find Restoration Church here.
- Log in to your profile: After choosing Restoration, you will be asked to enter your name and email address to either create a new donor profile (first time donors), or log in to access your existing donor profile (returning donors).
- Add or select a payment method: First-time donors can add a payment method to be used for this initial donation and future donations. Existing donors can log in to their profile to select a previously saved payment method.
- Submit the donation: Once you submit your donation, this will initiate that first donation and enable Text-to-Give for future use.
After setup, you can simply text their donation amount to 84321 to initiate an online donation.
Text to Give Account Management
You can update your Text-to-Give payment method or disable Text-to-Give from your donor profile. This will also allow you to update your Text-to-Give profile to connect with Restoration. To do this, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your Restoration’s donation form, and click Log In in the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the page
- Enter your email address/phone number to receive a verification code to your email/text inbox, and enter that code on the login page.
- After logging in, click that same dropdown and select Profile.
- On your profile, click My Giving
- Scroll down to the Text-to-Give section of the page and click the pencil icon to edit
You can also text “STOP” to 84321 to disable Text-to-Give, but because of carrier restrictions, you may need to also text “START” to 84321 to assure Text-to-Give can be used in the future.